- Hamilton Quarter is home to Big Lots corporate headquarters, a 320,000-square-foot office campus that includes more than 800 jobs.
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is developing a 31-acre, 500,000-square-foot outpatient medical campus. Construction for the first 250,000-square-foot phase of the campus began in fall 2019, with an anticipated opening in the summer 2021.
- The first retail phase of Hamilton Quarter includes more than 250,000 square feet anchored by a 125,000-square-foot Target. Target’s Next Generation Store opened in October 2019 and focuses on Target’s goal of creating smart networks where stores, digital channels and supply chains work together to meet their customers’ needs.
- Hobby Lobby, Five Below, Aqua Tots Swim School, Beerhead Bar & Eatery, Great Clips, Wendy’s, Sprint and other national and regional retailers have joined Target at Hamilton Quarter.
- Hamilton Quarter’s second phase of retail construction has began. For more information, visit CASTO’s project webpage.
To learn more about Hamilton Quarter’s retail, visit CASTO’s project webpage or call 614.228.5331.